Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
545 chicken thighs was consumed, 2x teriyaki 2x creole + garlic lemon pepper. The teriyaki ones were hyphy as fuck but by the end with the randomly seasoned ones i started feeling super full and was staring at the pieces of fat and the veins and bones with cartilage and shit and started feeling super sick and now im trying not to puke lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
545 chicken thighs was consumed, 2x teriyaki 2x creole + garlic lemon pepper. The teriyaki ones were hyphy as fuck but by the end with the randomly seasoned ones i started feeling super full and was staring at the pieces of fat and the veins and bones with cartilage and shit and started feeling super sick and now im trying not to puke lol

You did not eat 545 chicken thighs you fuckin liar

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Yeah weed makes you feel ok with eating anything and everything because it tells your brain you're starving and it enhances the taste, smell, and pleasure from food.

You'll probably gain a shit load of weight way more than you expect like 10-12 pounds or some shit but it's not all actual fat it's mostly water; it's probably more like 2-3 pounds. Don't get discouraged or give up you could easily be back to where you were in a week or less, it's not a big deal unless you give up and keep doing it
I dunno if its all the food i ate last night or the 4 bottles of water i drank throughout the night but i just weighed myself and i gained back the 5 lbs i lost since uaing the myfittness app lol