Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
Big elections coming up in 5 days here in Oz. A lot of the left parties and one of the two main parties (similar to democrats) are for medicinal weed, this would be a big fucking step in the right direction since my country was born.

I wish we had the Canadian PM, he's based!

And trust me when I say this boyos, if and when we legalize weed here, Australia will be producing the best strains. You know why? Because we have nothing else better to do, unlike America.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Big elections coming up in 5 days here in Oz. A lot of the left parties and one of the two main parties (similar to democrats) are for medicinal weed, this would be a big fucking step in the right direction since my country was born.

I wish we had the Canadian PM, he's based!

And trust me when I say this boyos, if and when we legalize weed here, Australia will be producing the best strains. You know why? Because we have nothing else better to do, unlike America.
Doubt it. They'll flood everything with your basic midgrade cash crops and no one will know any better because it'll be far and away the best they've ever smoked, most likely

Jun 21, 2016
Doubt it. They'll flood everything with your basic midgrade cash crops and no one will know any better because it'll be far and away the best they've ever smoked, most likely
The thing is, we do have strains that are copied, but the problem is, they are not available for long because of the pigs.

I like smoking weed.
Weed is from the earth.

Well, mostly vaping now I guess. I like ingesting marijuana.
How do you make it into liquid form for vape?

I like bongs and papers tbh fam