Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Is it just breakfast food or is there lunch and dinner too?
They do free catered breakfast for the guests from 8am to 10am everyday. Like trays of sausage, bacon, hash browns, scrambled eggs, stuff like that. Then a bunch of different types of muffins, donuts, fresh fruit, etc. Seeing it's daily they have such a large account I'm guessing they order a few trays for the staff and it probably doesn't cost them much extra. There was still a lot of food left and the next shift of people were getting their grub on when they came in. You're probably only shit out of luck if you're the night crew but maybe they buy stuff for them for later or something I don't know.

I grubbed on a couple sausage cheese biscuits, hash browns, and some fruit. It was a nice way to start the day seeing I'm not used to being up so fucking early lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I know eariler i said i wasnt drinking today but we took the dog for a walk and i cant do that without beer so i drank 3 double ipas on the walk and bet my girl that i wouldnt drink after the walk and im winning the bet. She's never seen me just drink a couple beers before cuz every time i start drinking i go all day until i pass out but im sick so its easy to say no today i guess. Plus im high as shit off this blue dream and sativa edible