Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
3 chicken drumsticks with creole seasoning and 3 chicken thighs with lemon pepper seasoning in the oven. tapioca snack pack on deck
I use to fuck with tapioca back in the day, havent had it in like 15 years tho. Lol i remember one time i stuck my dick into a cup of tapioca cuz someone dared me too. No jmacc

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Supposed to have started training at 8am. Got here 15 minutes early, person that's training me isn't even here yet. This is off to a good start lol EMTs just rolled in too from what I overheard sounds like someone had a heart attack in their room.
Well have a good day. Hope shit goes smooth and easy for you

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think the most stressful thing about working the hotel for the front desk (You're doing front desk?) is when there's events. Like big conventions mostly. Getting everybody checked in / checked out can be a hassle especially when people are using expedia and all these booking services that end up causing miscommunication and doubling up on rooms and shit when everythings sold out. Then you got to deal with people being super pissed off. But aside for that working at a hotel pretty much rules and is extremely laid back. Well at least from what I saw when i was doing security at the paramount / roosevelt hotel. Then again I worked the graveyard

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
My life completely fell apart for several hours, then jake921660 @jake921660 comes through with his positive vibes, I get a new tire put on, AAA shows up gets my keys out of my car, had a nice chat with my brother, sun shining birds chirping just got into my apartment finally its nice and super cool in here compared to outside, everything turned completely around I owe it all to your positive vibes and good energy thanks jake921660 @jake921660 , My truest and closest nearest, dearest best friend, of all time
im always here for you