Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn work is boring as fuck. I think i need to dig out my kindle and start reading again. YouTube isn't cutting it and reddit is dead now. I'm not even sure where the hell i left it. Or i could start exercising or something but screw that lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I should start buying bananas again. I don't think I've had one for like a month or two. Maybe I'll eat nothing but fruit tonight at work, that sounds good. Maybe cherries are finally at a decent price somewhere BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 you should look up the weekly circulars and see.

Get some bananas and cherries and blueberries for antioxidants and all that shit. Even though a single sip of coffee probably has more than all that shit put together. The fiber and water and other various micronutrients is decent though. And fructose tastes good.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Eating one time a day makes things simple and feels a lot better than constantly being full of food and constantly digesting stuff all day and even into sleep. Pretty sure that's how idiots end up with colon cancer, always digesting food and shitting all the time like idiots, never give their body respite. But sometimes you just want to pig out awhile / all night. I'll do that with fruit.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Looks like cherries are $2.99 /lb at QFC. Good, I didn't feel like stopping anywhere on the way home; that'll have to do. I'll buy those on the way to work. Maybe a couple of Nectarines or Peaches too, whichever is higher quality / more ripe and good to go.