Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dont know why I did that lol.
Don't lol, I've been talking shit but just cause that uncalled for aggression and hostility is funny. That's legitimately worrisome, and I'd like to offer support. Are you working too hard? Sleep deprived? Is there some kind of medical issues going on? Nothing wrong with talking about it, reaching out

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
thanks breh. night crew warehouse job that starts at 21.66/hr and tops out at 29. and ill only work 4-10 hour shifts. i hope it works out too
Hell yeah, i could use those wages right about now. I think I'll need to step it up to at least 18/hr within the next two years or it'll be impossible to live solo at that point and have any type of quality of life

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't understand this DNP at all... When i was fasting about two days straight i was super bloated, looked like shit. But since I ate all that high sodium high carb junk yesterday (totinos x 3 frozen burritos) I'm looking at my face it's like i lost ten pounds or some shit overnight, look different and feel really lean it's tripping me out and doesn't make any sense at all. The opposite shouldve happened. Whatever though. We'll see what happens by the end of this I've dropped down to 200mg/ day vs 600mg cause the side effects were too brutal and dangerous with this mini heatwave going on. Think i got about 7 more caps to go

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
What a fucking snitch, fuck that piece of shit

But why are you falling asleep driving that's ridiculous; maybe you should order some Modafinil from India or take up french pressing gourmet fresh ground coffee grounds before you kill someone
My cousin used to fall asleep in the work truck he used to scare the fuck out of me especially on the freeway lol every red light he'd be out!!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn this concierge is late 80% of the time by 5-10 minutes, so annoying they put her on mornings
That doesn't seem like its bad, but it seems like the traffic really hits at about 705. If i get out of there right at 7 I can just barely beat it, but anything after that it's stop and go each and every time. Got home about 25 minutes later than normal this morning :/

I think she lives in Mukilteo or some shit so it's not really her fault the traffic's a bitch coming down that way in the morning and even worse since they added in those toll lanes (aka Express lanes for the wealthy, thanks libtards)