Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2016
I've met a few ppl off the boards in real life... 3 to be exact. I have to hit Cali cuz I def. gotta meet up with my fellow birthday boy @ALL BOUT CHICKEN and eat tacos, maybe catch a 9'ers game with Chree. Then maybe go steal fillyacup and smuggle his ass back to MN with me so I can take him ice fishing and we can get drunk.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?

That's pretty fuckin' sweet you get to travel all over the country.
i work for a fixture company. we install fixtures and shoe racks in department stores. Nike, Macy's and Nordstrom Rack.

He's a traveling gigolo
ive had decent success while traveling.

Apr 9, 2016
That's cool. I can't wait to get my travel game on. Imma hit the lottery, buy a bad ass old school Chevelle SS so I can drive down to AZ and scoop up InfamousIcon in style. Then we're going to head down to Cali n throw the BIGGEST fuckin' party ever - beer, drinks, tiddies, tacos, anything and everything the Siccness represents. WA folks, I'll buy you plane tickets. I shall then buy up a piece of property and make F-Town a real town where we all live off SRD and just get baked all day and buy hot rods and eat tacos and drink margaritas and drive cool cars.

Apr 9, 2016
Holy fuck, its already 12:49? That's fucking great! Time goes by so much faster when I just sit and run my face on siccness. Thanks brehs, you help a lot! Hopefully I won't have to do this much longer. I can't stand just sitting here for 6 hours bored out of my fucking mind. I like to stay busy or at least be doing something where it takes my mind off time. I am so taking a fuckin' nap when I get home. I feel retarded as fuck and those sparkley spots are getting worse and worse. They're zinging all over the place, its messing w/ me. 1 hour to go... fuuuck.

Apr 9, 2016
LOL I just seen a banned dude on here... haha. It still pinks the name out but then there's a piece of shit right next to you now when you get banned. I haven't seen all the new features yet. I don't like that I'm a green pill n it says I'm an artist cuz I aint. Why does it say I'm an artist? when you hover over my green pill/name? Do I really have to go post in forums that count so I can prop and move up to the needle? The needle comes after the pill right?

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11r-ziOS9a0"]Saturday, April 23rd 2016 //[/ame]

GUNS N’ ROSES - COACHELLA STAGE — TBD
ICE CUBE - COACHELLA STAGE — 9:05-10:00 PM
CHVRCHES — COACHELLA STAGE — 6:10-7:00 PM
RUN THE JEWELS — COACHELLA STAGE — 4:55-5:45 PM
GARY CLARK JR. — COACHELLA STAGE - 3:35-4:25 PM
MOON TAXI — COACHELLA STAGE — 2:30-3:10 PM

UFC 197 - 7PM, PRELIMS - 5PM