Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2016
You are a cutie Butcher. How old are you? Are you of messican descent? I still am going to marry a Messican. LOL, speaking of which, this guy I'm kinda seeing right now...he brought me out to eat at Don Julio's and I was super drunk already, but when we left he said, "WTF? You really do like your mexicans huh? You were eye fucking the shit out of them." Needless to say, he said he's never taking me back there again. I said, "Well fuck, you better be ready to make me chicken fajitas and/or tacos like once a week then."

No for real tho, I think the spanish population is one of the nicest populations out there. I mean of course you get scurge like the rest of the races, but Spanish people - they like put their families first, never would they ever put their mom or dad in a nursing home just because they got old. They also can be very religious. And they respect women and thankful for what they got, little or big. One of the least selfish peoples out there IMO.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
30. White and mexican, i dont speak any spanish though and was raised white. pretty sure my "white side" is half dutch half norweigian, and the messican side is Guadalajaran*, but i always forget. i need one of those serio dna ancestry tests. I identify as American though

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2016
are messicans socially awkward as well?
No, they're super polite and they always smile and are just really the most respectable population. I worked with a pretty diverse population downtown and the rudest ones were the Somali's and the nicest ones were the Spanish people, and the white people are too fuckin' good for the County Hospital, yuppy fucks! Actually white people were probably some of the rudest mfkrs I've ever dealt with. They expect too much and are ungrateful as fuck. And the African American's - well the African Americans can go either way... they can be super super nice or they be can super fuckin' rude. Asians like they money and just stick to themselves.

Apr 9, 2016
30. White and mexican, i dont speak any spanish though and was raised white. pretty sure my "white side" is half dutch half norweigian, and the messican side is Guadalajaran*, but i always forget. i need one of those serio dna ancestry tests. I identify as American though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLr1SG8Ig4
Come party with me like its 1999? <3