Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
D @Dr. Feelgood Was that the ex-tweaker beez or a new one? Because the new one just caught whatever tweaker disease you just caught lol

I don't blame you tho cuz I'm a raw dogger too lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
D @Dr. Feelgood Was that the ex-tweaker beez or a new one? Because the new one just caught whatever tweaker disease you just caught lol

I don't blame you tho cuz I'm a raw dogger too lol
new one, i'm ain't worried about new one catching something from tweaker bitch. I'm worried about possibly catching different shit from 1 who is an ex tweaker, and 2 who is a known slut. Not the best quality of people to smash raw.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
what kinda church you go to?
i go to a catholic church in downtown vallejo

would you say they be gettin money at your church?
oh hell yeah, lol...they've gotten enough money to get a completely brand new renovation of the entire interior of the church

what's the grimiest shit you done see at church?
well, me personally, i've seen bums come in during mass and each time some big black dude kicks them out and yells at them for being disrespectful.......at the memorial building directly across the street, there was some dude getting sucked off by a hooker in his truck during a party for my uncle's 1-year death anniversary

on top of that, the vallejo times herald newspaper has reported that many johns have picked up prostitutes in front of the church or get sucked off there lol

@FUBU arent you in your 20s? You should be able to decide if you want to go to church or not
yeah i do, but i don't really see it as a big deal, it last for 45 mins-1 hour, and i rarely even pay attention; i only go because i drive my mom there

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
When you're drunk and horny it's a must that you raw dog. And if the bitch doesn't care about that it means she has likely done that before therefore potentially exponential risk. But that doesn't matter in the moment.