Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've probably popped more than 20 pills. some of my friends used to thizz hard back when that hyphy shit was crackin. I couldn't keep up with them, but I ended up doing it more than I should have. my boy was selling pills and kept popping them all the time. my boy popped 4 pills at work, lol

I'm down to try some molly

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i just got this email from a dispensary in richmond:

Attention Members of Green Remedy Collective:

We have FINALLY rolled out our loyalty card program! For every $420 you spend, earn a FREE GRAM OF YOUR CHOICE! Come by today to see how many points you have earned.

Thank you!

Green Remedy Collective
2928 Unit C Hilltop Mall Rd.
Richmond, CA 94806
Tel 510.758.7898

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
damn you gotta spend $420 for a free gram? smh thats that richmond shit
exactly my thoughts.........

i think i've mentioned this recently, but i guess there's some rewards program as well at 101 north, but i've yet to be notified about it, lol ...but recently whenever i've been going there, i let the bud tender know whatever i want to get, he or she will weigh out the weed, ask for my name in the patient database, and they throw in even more weed...and i've noticed that they don't do that with all patients, so yeah, coolstorybro.jpeg.................

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
your godbrother is a wwe diva
yes, and it's sad even when his female cousins, sister, and girlfriend agree, and at times thinks he's gay

is he gonna have a welcome home party when he comes back in a month?
i don't know, but it's highly possible; he had a welcome home dinner last year after spending a week in the mojave desert for a field trip for school
I've never heard of a godbrother, is that religious like godfather/mother?

I'm a godfather to my cousin
yeah, i believe so.......i don't know the details myself, because i'm not too religious although i go to church every sunday (not by choice)