Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
What would happen if there was a major surgery happening and all of a sudden a huge earthquake hit. Fuck that dude with his stomach opened up, we all got to get to safety.

What if the earthquake caused the surgeon's hands to slip, like oops my scalpel is stabbing your heart now and your dead.

If I ever get a major surgery I'm not doing it where earthquakes might ever happen.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
What if you were chilling at the beach and all of a sudden a tsunami hit and you got swept into the ocean and drowned to death. I'm not ever going to a beach unless it's a small lake or something and there is no way that an earthquake or tsunami can murder me.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
you guys in the greater seattle area are crazy man. The big quake will hit any day now and you will all die when the ground opens up beneath you and eats the whole city up within minutes. Also, you will die when the building you are in collapses on top of you.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When we were learning about the major fault lines around here in 7th grade this one girl in my geography class had a huge panic attack and like half passed out (like she wasn't unconscious but lost all bodily function and just flopped down to the floor all crazy like or something idk) and they had to stop the class and call an ambulance.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That girl understood what I understand. I got the fuck out of Vancouver even though I love the city. I don't want to die because of earthquakes man. I would be dead already if I didn't leave.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The bowlers are Gabe, Bill, Pat and Greg. It says celebrity bowling behind them but I have no idea who these people are. The grand prize is a La-Z-Boy reclining chair so maybe it's some local celebrity bowling thing from somewhere I dunno. Most of the people in the audience are 50+ so they're probably all dead now.