Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How big are you (no Cesolito)?

If you're a little guy 25 might work for you for awhile, but if you're a bigger guy with strength you're gonna have to run either a really long program or one of the 10 minute type programs 2 or 3 times to get anything out of it.

I used 25 my first workout and had to start doing the work out multiple times lol I moved up to 30 with quickness and I'm still having to do multiple workouts.

I haven't moved up to 35 yet cause it's the biggest one I got and I don't want to get used to that one too quick lol

Feb 8, 2006
nah. i cant remember the last team i played on. ive been on a few different ones. i was on "Rose's Thorns" back in the day.
no shit
we played against you guys in the finals all the time

nate hadaway and pickett are on our team now

couldn't get dj to switch over

that fool still hits towering shots

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
no shit
we played against you guys in the finals all the time

nate hadaway and pickett are on our team now

couldn't get dj to switch over

that fool still hits towering shots
damn, small world. Nate is my boy.

ive seen DJ hit some bombs. he hit one in tahoe a few years back thats still goin.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
How big are you (no Cesolito)?

If you're a little guy 25 might work for you for awhile, but if you're a bigger guy with strength you're gonna have to run either a really long program or one of the 10 minute type programs 2 or 3 times to get anything out of it.

I used 25 my first workout and had to start doing the work out multiple times lol I moved up to 30 with quickness and I'm still having to do multiple workouts.

I haven't moved up to 35 yet cause it's the biggest one I got and I don't want to get used to that one too quick lol
5'11 165 I'm just got a lighter one to build myself up didn't wanna swoop up an expensive one and it just ends up sitting there after a couple uses