Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
For those of you wondering where I've been… My internet connection has been lagging ever since my cell tower went out. The power strip somehow got overheated which led to the cell tower giving out. My internet connection is not as great as it once was. Glad to be back!
Your cell tower?

Either way glad to have the GOAT back, ive been inactive because the lack of mixerr posts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I never stole any drugs, I never took any drugs, you're a fucking scum of the earth ass piece of shit who constantly brings up a fucking minor's recently deceased relative and rehashes bullshit.

At least the raping autistic girl bullshit had some coherent origin, in that I told a story about an autistic girl, and I told another totally unrelated story about false rape allegations.

The cancer drugs thing comes from a post EGR put up the day after my aunt passed, suggesting that I take the drugs and use them myself instead of disposing of them.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Here we go with the playing the victim card..

Boo fuckin hoo. . You seem to conveniently forget a the times you talked shit or made videos talkin shit to me son.

Now sit the fuck down and let that soak in you fuckin retard.
As you can see in the thread "a-wax tried as an adult!!!!!!!!! #amazing", in which our little gay fruity beef started, you persistently called me a faggot and a homosexual and "the resident siccness whipping boi" before I stood up for myself for the first time here. I didn't start shit, all shit talking on my behalf is purely reactionary.

And what videos talking shit about you?

Feb 11, 2006
I never stole any drugs, I never took any drugs, you're a fucking scum of the earth ass piece of shit who constantly brings up a fucking minor's recently deceased relative and rehashes bullshit.

At least the raping autistic girl bullshit had some coherent origin, in that I told a story about an autistic girl, and I told another totally unrelated story about false rape allegations.

The cancer drugs thing comes from a post EGR put up the day after my aunt passed, suggesting that I take the drugs and use them myself instead of disposing of them.
So you did sexually assualt an autistic girl and you did "try" to steal your seat aunts cancer drugs..
You filthy dirty shit.

Feb 11, 2006
As you can see in the thread "a-wax tried as an adult!!!!!!!!! #amazing", in which our little gay fruity beef started, you persistently called me a faggot and a homosexual and "the resident siccness whipping boi" before I stood up for myself for the first time here. I didn't start shit, all shit talking on my behalf is purely reactionary.

You are a faggot so I got that right.
You are the resident whipping boi so I got that right.
You made a video with your rock hammer talkin my name like you really gonna do something lol are you also handicapped aswell as have aspergese ?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Shut the fuck up you fat pile of shit just cause you can't enjoy life and have to starve yourself doesn't mean you gotta ruin people's enjoyment of food
i was appreciating and supporting your enjoyment, and am going to go to the store to buy some myself i dont know where the disconnect was

Nov 18, 2010
i dont really like oreos at all ill eat them maybe like once a year lol

and what are half moons
I like the vanilla ones best, mainly the thin lower calorie ones but i eat 12 at time and ruin the low calorie portion

And i just googled and found out half moons are only in canada, theyre like fresh tasting, better version of twinkies.

Feb 11, 2006
As you can see in the thread "a-wax tried as an adult!!!!!!!!! #amazing", in which my little gay fruity beef started, you persistently called me a faggot and a homosexual and "the resident siccness whipping boi" before I stood up for myself for the first time here. I didn't start shit, all shit talking on my behalf is purely reactionary.

:dead: