Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that's probably the weirdest most stalkerish shit I've read on here....
which is why I blocked you on facebook lol

the fact you had to search my name you found on a different website to find me on facebook to begin with was weird as fuck. But the fact you're checking to see if I blocked you months after I blocked you is extra fucking weird.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
think I finally get my CPAP machine to fix this sleep apnea on the 22nd. They just called and said I have to sit through a class about the machine. I started this process in August lol

fucking VA, takes 7 fucking months to give a $300 machine. If manufactures would just let people buy them I would've bought my own.

Watch them be like "we'll schedule you another appointment to come pick it up" after the class and it will be another month. I took the damn sleep study 6 weeks ago lol

I wish I had real health insurance.
i just recalled some random part of a joe rogan podcast; you sure you don't just need one of those mouth things that basically keep your tongue pressed down?

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
think I finally get my CPAP machine to fix this sleep apnea on the 22nd. They just called and said I have to sit through a class about the machine. I started this process in August lol

fucking VA, takes 7 fucking months to give a $300 machine. If manufactures would just let people buy them I would've bought my own.

Watch them be like "we'll schedule you another appointment to come pick it up" after the class and it will be another month. I took the damn sleep study 6 weeks ago lol

I wish I had real health insurance.
Man I found out you can get college courses paid for if your parent is a vet. Pissed off, living off my little scholarship struggling while I could've been on easy street

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
that's probably the weirdest most stalkerish shit I've read on here....
Not really, that message from 6 months ago is like the 10th conversation down on my messages, I clicked it a couple weeks ago when bored and going through my facebook and saw that good ol text "YOU CANNOT REPLY TO THIS CONVERSATION"

But dude, dont worry about it. I can still talk with my other best friends. Like Killa Tay.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
But you blocked me at least 1 month+ after the initial contact. Doesn't that make it stalkerish by your logic to go back and find me to block me? And wouldnt it make it even worse that I'm a minor?
Or it could be that I rarely use Facebook and your message chain was still at the top of my list and I blocked you after you went on a crazy meltdown on this website?

The fact you keep referring to you messaging me as "initial contact" is really fucking weird.