Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I got some blueberry shatter but im so lazy i think ill take a nap rather than smoking atm
does shatter actually have taste? everytime ive had shatter its always basically tasted the same, i was thinking about that, like doesn't wax have more taste than shatter at the expense of like 10-20% strength cause theres more terpenes?

Nov 18, 2010
does shatter actually have taste? everytime ive had shatter its always basically tasted the same, i was thinking about that, like doesn't wax have more taste than shatter at the expense of like 10-20% strength cause theres more terpenes?
Generic ones ive got on the street not so much. But these ones my buddy gets with his green card from a dispensary they come from phyto labs or some shit by way of colorado, it's really well done and legit. The flavour is very good and strong. Ive had about 6-7 different strains in the past few months and im pretty sure i could identify each and every one. I think it comes down to a couples aspects, if theyre using just herbs or a mix of herbs and trim. And how sophisticated their extraction technique is (ie highest quality butane, high tech vac purge etc.)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Generic ones ive got on the street not so much. But these ones my buddy gets with his green card from a dispensary they come from phyto labs or some shit by way of colorado, it's really well done and legit. The flavour is very good and strong. Ive had about 6-7 different strains in the past few months and im pretty sure i could identify each and every one. I think it comes down to a couples aspects, if theyre using just herbs or a mix of herbs and trim. And how sophisticated their extraction technique is (ie highest quality butane, high tech vac purge etc.)
so like that rec shop that sells wax / shatter / budder for 4g/$100 i might as well just grab the shatter every time? lol