Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
+BUTCHER206 So, you are THAT kind of people, what a dumbass you are.
Go and turn off your fucking computer. Internet is too much for you.

+BUTCHER206 sweetheart all this hatred you have is not good for you. You can call me all the names in the book, but I won't be affected because I know that you are just a sad little girl, who has issues and likes to bully people because you don't know how to deal with your issues. May the Gods have mercy on your soul and you learn to let go of your hatred.
Show less
+BUTCHER206 pls dont reproduce
Translate
+BUTCHER206 Looks like your gonna have to report yourself to troll 

+BUTCHER206 You sure showed them...

Too bad your tongue wasn't Frozen too.

ok

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fucking mouse keeps double and triple clicking shit on one press. Reading that's a problem with some people's Windows OS's and there's almost nothing you can do about it, like the entire OS just gets corrupted no matter what mouse you plug in and what drivers you use lol what the fuck

Shit is getting annoying as fuck. Click a back button on a browser and go back like 3 pages.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking mouse keeps double and triple clicking shit on one press. Reading that's a problem with some people's Windows OS's and there's almost nothing you can do about it, like the entire OS just gets corrupted no matter what mouse you plug in and what drivers you use lol what the fuck

Shit is getting annoying as fuck. Click a back button on a browser and go back like 3 pages.
i was about to bring that up like 4 days ago... but i had complained too much that day i think i skipped on it lol but yeah i definitely noticed it seems like sicc tries to tell me i double posted every otehr time, and ive double clicked a lot of links with one click