Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Dont post pics of my fam. Thats not cool. I have no idea where you found that shit cuz the only person who posted those up was my mom. But truth is, my parents took out a loan in 2014 when my bro was to start going to university. They made the decision that they were probably not going to be able to go on vacation again with the increasing bills to pay, so they took a portion of that and took me and my bro up for a vacation in disney cuz my mom always wanted to go back.

Thats all I been omitting. I also havent told yall that my mom is developing dementia. But I guess I cant hide anything any more.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Kids problem is he embraces a culture that I would venture to say nobody in Britain gives two fucks about. If he would quit tryin to be killer tay and conform to the British lifestyle, he would prolly get somewhere. Then once you get on the inside, that's when you start tryin to introduce other forms of music, movies, etc...

I paid for and went to a Mirada lambert concert knowing I wouldn't have any fun, but knowing it would result in some top tier livin at the end of the night. This whole I'm gonna be real to myself is a cop out...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'm sure you can forgive me failing to mention a weekend my parents paid for due to my mothers declining mental health. A weekend isnt really a vacation, but to tell you the truth those photos make me look like a pansy and I never felt like I needed to mention it. But that doesnt make me rich idiot

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i wish i could go to disney world

my life fucking sucks man. like whats the goddamned point of keeping on you know? wake up go to work go home go to sleep wake up go to work go home go to sleep, shits pointless. ill never be able to go to disney world. ive never even been out of washington state, tbh fam. :(

sitting here thinking about suicide on decc, cuh, just keeping it g'real with you

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I think it was like 2000, 2007, 2013, and 2014.
2005 and 2013. I checked and you were correct about that year.

lol Grim definitely looks 4 different ages between those pics

>"my life is shitty and my family doesn't love me"

>flies him across an ocean numerous times to Disney World
Once again, this was more for my mom and not specifically for me. It was taken from a loan my parent's took out when they were preparing to send my bro to university.

I like how he complains about being dirt poor yet has been on family vacations overseas.

Im not dirt poor and have never been on a family vacation that wasn't a drive somewhere lol
I never said I was dirt poor, I said I'm not rich. If they could afford to take me on vacation on the regular, why would they be taking out another mortgage on this house?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
2005 and 2013. I checked and you were correct about that year.

Once again, I never wanted to mention this was for my mom and not specifically for me. It was taken from a loan my parent's took out when they were preparing to send my bro to university.

I never said I was dirt poor, I said I'm not rich. If they could afford to take me on vacation on the regular, why would they be taking out another mortgage on this house?
There was also that time in 2003, remember man? Also 2007.

I went to Victoria BC once when I was 7. I lived in Vancouver.

Nov 18, 2010
Kids problem is he embraces a culture that I would venture to say nobody in Britain gives two fucks about. If he would quit tryin to be killer tay and conform to the British lifestyle, he would prolly get somewhere. Then once you get on the inside, that's when you start tryin to introduce other forms of music, movies, etc...
Yep hence why he pretends to be poor and thinks some happy family pictures makes him look like a douche.

Whenever the hell he grows up or gets laid he is gonna look back on all this shit and be disgusted in himself lol