Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Seeing this talk on facebook about Killa Tay retiring....tbh if that actually happens it would fuck me up. I hope to god him and bo come to the UK this year, its been the only thing I been looking forward to for the last 6 months.

If I dont have that to look forward to, what the fuck is the point of even moving on through the bullshit. And if he retires so I cant make a track with him, why bother trying this hard in school?
I ain't even clowning when I say this, but I highly doubt Killa Tay can even afford a plane ticket to the UK.

Dude sells like 20 tickets at tiny venues in Washington when he actually does do a show. I don't understand why you think he's doing a world tour in Europe.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Seeing this talk on facebook about Killa Tay retiring....tbh if that actually happens it would fuck me up. I hope to god him and bo come to the UK this year, its been the only thing I been looking forward to for the last 6 months.

If I dont have that to look forward to, what the fuck is the point of even moving on through the bullshit. And if he retires so I cant make a track with him, why bother trying this hard in school?

:cry:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Wasn't it Snakegang @Snakegang that said Tay and Bo were supposed to do a show in Walla Walla a couple years back but it got cancelled cause nobody bought tickets? If I remember right he said the show was scheduled in a side room of a Chinese restaurant lol

Nov 18, 2010
─────────▄──────────────▄────
────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌───
────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐───
───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐───
─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐───
───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌───
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌──
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐──
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌─
─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌─
─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐─