Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I bet the sports forum trolls will try to laugh about lynch's loyalty to Oakland. tbh i wouldn't be surprised if he went to the Raiders this year, i pretty much am expecting it. I'll type it again for like the 3rd time ive heard "man, fuck seattle, this oakland raiders" directly from marshawn lynch in person, pretty much right when he got his contract lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase did you see earlier i accidentally broke my glass vape stem? Like right at the bowl too in the worst possible spot so its unusable lol had to order a new one
That sucks. Had to order a new stem or a whole new vape? Never used a glass stemmed one so don't really know how they work.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
http://www.planetvape.ca/pvhegong-vortex-high-efficiency-gong-for-air-and-solo.html

I just grabbed this; the thicker glass and way more airflow than stock makes it hit stronger. Supposedly this ones even thicker than what i had last time and there was a noticeable with that; it seemed to retain heat better and vape more evenly. So this should be pretty nice i need to get back into strictly vaping and quit smoking weed at work lol

brb bout to smoke a bowl