Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i got this 1.2lb boneless ribeye im about to cook up in like 2 hours or so should be pretty epic
Yeah imma make fajitas tonight, safeway got ribeye on sale. I made a big batch of stuffed chicken breasts--mushrooms, pancetta, roasted red peppers, mamma lils peppers, onion, garlic, mozz, parm, ricotta, provelone, and home grown oregano and thyme inside--coated with bread crumbs, sauted then baked off, but im almost done with them, and its time to fuck with some asada. I make a fucking diabolical bean mix, and an herb mix, both of which i I put on my fajitas, i know that aint traditional, but the shit is hella proper, and actually hits really will with the onion, peppers, and steak. And avacado.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah imma make fajitas tonight, safeway got ribeye on sale. I made a big batch of stuffed chicken breasts--mushrooms, pancetta, roasted red peppers, mamma lils peppers, onion, garlic, mozz, parm, ricotta, provelone, and home grown oregano and thyme inside--coated with bread crumbs, sauted then baked off, but im almost done with them, and its time to fuck with some asada. I make a fucking diabolical bean mix, and an herb mix, both of which i I put on my fajitas, i know that aint traditional, but the shit is hella proper, and actually hits really will with the onion, peppers, and steak. And avacado.
Fuck yeah man, that sounds so goddamned hyphy man hell yeah

i grabbed this from qfc for 6.88 a lb. usda choice it's supposedly bone in but theres like no bone in the pack i grabbed. i got another ill probably eat tomorrow lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm 99% sure it was Dutch, but theres a very slim chance it was Shea. Either way, not cool considering a lot of other folks promote in BART.
12 of the threads on the first page are promotions. Most of which have 0 replies.
You know what B.A.R.T stands for right?

You know the first two letters stand for Bay Area right?

You know the other threads on the first page promoting music are promoting Bay Area music right?

You know England isn't in the Bay Area right?

Stop trying to act like it's some kind of conspiracy. Put your shit in the Open Forum next time.