Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Pretty sure someone just crashed right now a few blocks down, probably while drunk. Heard a car screeching out followed by a large bang and scraping sound 30 seconds later and now ambulance sirens. Some other shit was going down earlier hella cops went flying down Pike towards downtown about a hour ago. They turning up out there tonight mane.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Pretty sure someone just crashed right now a few blocks down, probably while drunk. Heard a car screeching out followed by a large bang and scraping sound 30 seconds later and now ambulance sirens. Some other shit was going down earlier hella cops went flying down Pike towards downtown about a hour ago. They turning up out there tonight mane.
Yeah there's lots of ppl out drunk tonight, i dunno why it's hella cold lol. I just saw 2 dudes eating a dominos pizza on the street corner and some cabbie was looking for someone that ditched a fare lol. Earlier there were lots of ppl going out

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Lol at wanting to keep Tay completely satisfied. You a faggot breh
Not really. He's providing me with a pretty phenomenal opportunity to work with him, and he's doing it on a basis of trust. For that reason I want him to know that I'm not fucking him over, and I want to make sure he's satisfied in his decision to work with me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You gonna get some liquor mane? nolettuce @nolettuce is getting turnt up at 9am with some folks over at his pad. Fuck all that noise. I like football but not enough to care to even get up that early for the game let alone get drunk at that time lol