Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
$2 investment for a billion dollar return doesnt seem so bad to me.
I'll grab a $2 for sure, i just think it's funny it gets on the news and the word of mouth gets huge , ppl start dropping tens or even hundreds of dollars on tickets. Sit there for a couple days marinating in what itd be like to win then they lose lol. Millions of ppl losing multiple times but they somehow still think "nah im special im lucky"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Where do you find humor in me purchasing a chicken biscuit sandwich for breakfast? Or did you really just tell me "fuck off idiot" and then later edit it to "lol?"
I just thought it was funny you were eating a chicken biscuit for breakfast

I don't know why, i was pretty stoned this morning.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My first order of business when I win is to send a bunch of nonstop annoying clowns throwing tomatoes at you your whole work shift maybe even a few sacks full of shit
First thing you should do is lock yourself in a room with some suits and put together some kind of plan for the money. You can't just have that money in a bank account thatd be insanely idiotic. Then put together your will and some kidnapping insurance policies for all your friends and family. Next get your passport shit ready to get the fuck outta here asap