Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
See don't even have to worry about that here which is worth the price difference to me lol
I think i told yall already, but about a month ago we got pulled over, we were smoking and had a bunch of different kinds in the car, i even had a beer but he didnt see that. Anyways, i told the cop i had under a ounce and he was cool as fuck, didnt even wanna search the car or nothing. Now i know all cops arent that cool and ibgot lucky but it was pretty cray cray lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Seattle city council doesn't even want the police to ticket people for smoking in public and told the cops not to do so unless they are repeat offenders that were given multiple warnings. So basically unless you are some street kid smoking in the same park day after day you really don't have to worry about that even. No one gives a fuck anyways though as long as you aren't blazing up like right next to a school or playground or something. Also the city attorney threw out all the tickets that were issued last year anyways so yeah lol

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
My 8 year old son who has never heard stupid doo doo dumb can write a better review. That one was piss poor...
A lot of my album reviews suck. Even the Cat-Dat - G's Live Forever album review I wrote about which I spent 6 months on doing extensive research and the hours I spent listening to the entire album repeatedly. (It's MAR #397.) I even got a phone call from the artist 7 months later telling me how good that particular album review was from the time it was written. So Mac Dre - Stupid Doo Doo Dumb must be my worst album review ever.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr you still at the DMV?
Yes I am. Sorry for being away for so long brehs. I've been in my studio recording more news videos.

Up to 3 shooters, heavily armed, body armor and military camo, still on the loose.

They shot up a center that trains autistic kids to get jobs, the fuck they pick that place for?
Autism bout dat life.

Last edited: