Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ended up complaining to some 24 hr construction hotline there you happy you stupid indian bitch. You've now inconvenienced me, an operator, and whoever else has to wake up and go respond to that trivial bullshit that's probably no more than a pump warning alarm or a loose cable or something just cause of some extremely minor inconvenience. How the fuck do these ppl end up living in a downtown area with such a tiny threshold for noise. She called the cops on the newspaper guy three weeks ago because he pulled up, threw a newspaper, then drove off, she thought he was her ex husband lol psycho cunt

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i hope her private elevator malfunctions and the emergency line inside fails and she starves to death over like 6 days cause she has no family and friends and no one who'd go find her lol
I once had a crazy old lady yell at me for literally nothing then come back 5 minutes later almost crying apologizing because she said I was the first person that talked to her in almost 3 months and I was just like lolwut get help.