Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Terrorist dude was born in Brussels that is. Faye lived in Morroco until he was 18 then came here, I think he's like late 20s. Dude's mom used to make her kids (all 9 of them!) sandals out of 20oz soda bottles that washed up on the shore when they were young. The guy has some crazy stories about growing up literally dirt poor, like shit that is probably unimaginable for even the very poorest of the poor in America.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ok? What's that have to do with you being off right now? Enjoy the shit man life doesn't revolve around work.
I shouldn't have accepted that OT tonight i meant. Weds / Thurs night are my days off but i agreed on Monday i think to work tonight.... and knowing them they'll probably "be in the area" somehow and walk in and ask if i can do Thursday night too lol, or call mid shift. Of course I'll say yes fuck it, burn that extra money on weed or a russell wilson jersey or a new mariners Jersey the one i bought like 8 months ago is ridiculously big on me now

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I shouldn't have accepted that OT tonight i meant. Weds / Thurs night are my days off but i agreed on Monday i think to work tonight.... and knowing them they'll probably "be in the area" somehow and walk in and ask if i can do Thursday night too lol, or call mid shift. Of course I'll say yes fuck it, burn that extra money on weed or a russell wilson jersey or a new mariners Jersey the one i bought like 8 months ago is ridiculously big on me now
Ahh gotcha. I swear I read "I should have" before your edit but like I said I'm pretty buzzed and now I'm pretty high too. Well shit man, next time just say no.

Every now and then I randomly remember how that all played out for that cat and it bums me out lol Mostly because how easily my old roommate folded to his ex-broad about it all but I mean it should be expected with that dude. Still though RIP Rocky.