Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
never too late to get chizzled
word, just need motivation, I live less then 100 feet from a gym that I have 24 hour free access too and I live right across the street from a MMA gym that's home to the UFC Lightweight Champion and a couple other UFC fighters.

Just don't have motivation, i'd rather wake up and drink at this point.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
word, just need motivation, I live less then 100 feet from a gym that I have 24 hour free access too and I live right across the street from a MMA gym that's home to the UFC Lightweight Champion and a couple other UFC fighters.

you just need to go a couple times. it's always hard to get motivated to start. once you get about a week under your belt, you'll be motivated as fuck. that's how it is for me when I stop working out for an extended period of time

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

Well keep looking, you will eventually find that fire in the belly.