Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2012
yanni.com
@<a href="http://www.siccness.net/vb/member.php?u=80441" target="_blank">Yanni</a> have you ever collabed with Kenny G? And what are your thoughts of him?
[video=youtube;S7shzBlDrfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7shzBlDrfs[/video]

He's a nice enough guy, a bit on the diva side, he's very anal about not being fully in control. Not sure if I would work with him again, but I think we made a nice team.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i hate hella hot weather more than i hella cold weather. at least when its cold you can put more clothes on but in summer there isnt much you can do
yeah, fuck hot ass weather. It's cool if you have plans to go swimming and bbq or go to the beach or some shit... but if you're not doing anything like that... hot weather fucking sucks

I think everyone says summer is their favorite season... but not me. I would say my favorite time of the year is Fall... I like that slightly overcast/cool, but not freezing, weather. Plus my bday is in the fall... and football of course

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
S @Staci one of my cousins was killing himself laughing at your avatar, he's like IS THAT WHAT THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE I'm like yeah bro hahaha

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so I guess I'm not fuckin with Raiders season tickets this year now. I was supposed to cop tickets with my boy and his brother, but they're not fuckin with it now. I'll still probably end up going to a lot of games, but I was excited to know I would be going to every single game. I could still cop them, but not trying to get season tickets and go to every game by myself

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, fuck hot ass weather. It's cool if you have plans to go swimming and bbq or go to the beach or some shit... but if you're not doing anything like that... hot weather fucking sucks

I think everyone says summer is their favorite season... but not me. my favorite season is fall. I would say my favorite time of the year is Fall... I like that slightly overcast/cool, but not freezing, weather. Plus my bday is in the fall... and football of course
going back to this point... I think a lot of people probably like summer because it relates back to their childhood. when you're a kid summer is fucking awesome because you don't have shit to do and you just kicked it outside and hung out with your friends everyday. I think my job should give me summers off, then it would be my favorite season again

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
going back to this point... I think a lot of people probably like summer because it relates back to their childhood. when you're a kid summer is fucking awesome because you don't have shit to do and you just kicked it outside and hung out with your friends everyday. I think my job should give me summers off, then it would be my favorite season again
[old man rant]

Summer is wack as fuck because of all the damn kids. Fuckin kids everywhere, plus they be all up on xbox live all day everyday fucking games up, plus they be all out at my swimming pool taking up space and acting retarded. They fill up the mall when I just want to go chill, grab lunch, and do some shopping at noon acting all dumb and shit. Fuck summer and fuck kids

[/old man rant]