Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Well once you get to the strip and get the platinum chip, you'll get a chance to start neutral with all the factions again. Anything after that is permanent, you'll have to choose a side
yeah I already did that and got to become good with the NCR again after they hated me and I just rolled with it. I haven't encountered the legion really so I didn't bother trying to fix that, lol. Now the NCR wants me to kill Mr. House and I don't think I want to. he gave me a home man.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yeah I already did that and got to become good with the NCR again after they hated me and I just rolled with it. I haven't encountered the legion really so I didn't bother trying to fix that, lol. Now the NCR wants me to kill Mr. House and I don't think I want to. he gave me a home man.
Well it's probably too late now the legion will probably funk on sight and start sending squads of hittaz at you now. Oh well the NCR has a ton of quest experience

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol the fuck that pop chick JoJo from the early 2000s is playing Neumos the end of next month.

JoJo - November 2015

I can't picture a pop concert at the venue at all. I wonder if she can even sell that place out these days? Hell I didn't even know she was still around until seeing that on their calendar right now and I was like "Nah can't be that JoJo" but I was obviously wrong about that.

Props: BUTCHER 206