Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Derek Carr 34
Lamar Miller 48
Marshawn Lynch 18
Jordan Matthews 4
Mike Evans 32
Travis Kelce 12
Stefon Diggs 22
D/ST Dolphins 12
Graham Gano 9

191 points... gonna bench scrub ass Matthews for Diggs, got AJ Green back next week. Made some good trades, and have a strong team, in a 12 man ppr league.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
my html class is some bullshit, they got them do assignments out of the text book by the numbers bullshit starting with their files, which already blows cause it takes forever and is boring as fuck, but this homework had me pissed off cause I knew I did every thing correctly, but shit was still fucked up so I sat there on one step for like 30 minutes, so I go back and look through every fucking line of code in the CSS sheet and their busted ass sheet they started me with was missing a semi colon.

I wasted a half hour cause they suck. Fuck off idiot.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I have a group of Mormons in my class... all really smart when it comes to science, and grades. Yet it blows my mind how one could ace all the sciences, be objective to world - and still come out guns blazing for LDS, or any organized religion in general.

They won't drink coffee, but Cola is ok... I asked him why is cool to drink coke? it has caffeine just like coffee. He was like i'm not sure why, just what we do.