Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
i was cooking some fat ass ribeye steaks yesterday and first i sear them on a hot cast iron skillet then i finish them by putting the skillet in the oven @ 400 for like 6 minutes . so i took them out the oven then i put the skillet on the stove then my dumbs forgot it was hot and grabbed and picked up the heavy ass skillet by the handle and got 3rd degree burn all over y left hand its probably the worst pain I've ever felt it hurt for like 7 hours straight . i kept my hand in water for all those hours its the only thing the helped. now it doesn't hurt any more only if i open my hand wide. its all thick and leathery . i know it was 3rd degree cuz i googled it and it said if it instantly swelled and blistered when it got burn its a 3rd degree and i should go to the ER fast lol but i fixed that shit my self probably gonna have some long term affect on my hand tho
Put some aloe on dat bitch

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i was cooking some fat ass ribeye steaks yesterday and first i sear them on a hot cast iron skillet then i finish them by putting the skillet in the oven @ 400 for like 6 minutes . so i took them out the oven then i put the skillet on the stove then my dumbs forgot it was hot and grabbed and picked up the heavy ass skillet by the handle and got 3rd degree burn all over y left hand its probably the worst pain I've ever felt it hurt for like 7 hours straight . i kept my hand in water for all those hours its the only thing the helped. now it doesn't hurt any more only if i open my hand wide. its all thick and leathery . i know it was 3rd degree cuz i googled it and it said if it instantly swelled and blistered when it got burn its a 3rd degree and i should go to the ER fast lol but i fixed that shit my self probably gonna have some long term affect on my hand tho

oh man this story started off so amazing, then ended terribly. holy shit man my hand hurts just thinking about this shit, ouuuuuuch. you're a savage for not going to the ER i would've probably called a goddamn ambulance right there on the spot had them drive me there lol. Fuuuuuck. I dunno isnt a third degree burn basically all the way through down to the bone though? they consider cutting your shit off with third degree.... fourth degree is straight burnt through the bone. if you think it's truly a 3rd degree burn that shit is no joke man you could end up wtih blood poisoning or something i know you probably dont want to go to the ER or make a Dr. appointment but man... keep your eye on that shit... that'd be a real shitty unnecessary way to go out

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
oh man this story started off so amazing, then ended terribly. holy shit man my hand hurts just thinking about this shit, ouuuuuuch. you're a savage for not going to the ER i would've probably called a goddamn ambulance right there on the spot had them drive me there lol. Fuuuuuck. I dunno isnt a third degree burn basically all the way through down to the bone though? they consider cutting your shit off with third degree.... fourth degree is straight burnt through the bone. if you think it's truly a 3rd degree burn that shit is no joke man you could end up wtih blood poisoning or something i know you probably dont want to go to the ER or make a Dr. appointment but man... keep your eye on that shit... that'd be a real shitty unnecessary way to go out
damn then it probably wasn't a 3rd degree i just went by what the first thing on google said lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was gonna say why the hell wouldn't you go to the ER then I remembered it's Murica and you'd have to pay a couple grand for a doctor to call u stupid and give you percs.
I dunno... I was in the hospital for like 6 days straight, had surgery and went through a few other procedures. Total bill? like nearly 100k or i dunno somewhere around there. Total amount I paid? Just a few hundred lol. As long as you got insurance, and you're broke like me, you're all good, thanks Obama

E.R. visits are also covered 100% with my insurance too...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Cheeto tried to do some Lamar Odom type shit to get his girl back
it was good timing i don't have to do the whole dressing up for halloween shit with her and go to fright fest at 6 flags on a friday night i can spend that time cracking cards getting money with my friends lol got a few pairs of shoes over her house tho i think ima chalk those up as a loss

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i bought a big ol 8lbs whole boneless ribeye from winco and i cut them into fat ass steaks yesterday. ima make me another one in a couple hours for breakfast
Fuck yeah man, that sounds so bad ass

take it out like a half hour to an hour ahead of time and pat it real dry before you sear it, you'll get an even thicker crust on that shit if you like it that way. i always fuck my steaks up cause i cant wait that long and usually just go straight from the store to the pan lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Fuck yeah man, that sounds so bad ass

take it out like a half hour to an hour ahead of time and pat it real dry before you sear it, you'll get an even thicker crust on that shit if you like it that way. i always fuck my steaks up cause i cant wait that long and usually just go straight from the store to the pan lol
man i leave mines out longer they gotta be room temperature before u cook them. and yea the hard part is waiting that long lol i do the same shit sometimes it be like 5 minutes and i be like fuck it lol