Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
lol shit do you get any of that retainer back? that was a whole lot of fucking money
Thats great man. Im glad you're feeling better and things are looking good court wise. What kind of over the counter for joints? Are you taking that joint juice supplement stuff ive always seen and wondered wtf it was

Well then take him to a dog trainer or train it to not chew on shit man, while it's still a puppy otherwise you'll have to deal with that for the next 15-20 years
I was in the middle of doing the paperwork so the money wasn't wired yet. Phew...

No suppliments just cold and flu stuff

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was in the middle of doing the paperwork so the money wasn't wired yet. Few...

No suppliments just cold and flu stuff
well if you start feeling bad again you need the good shit from behind the counter; the stuff that has pseudoephedrine or just plain ephedrine in it. Basically anything that has a card instead of actual product, that you have to take to the pharmacist and they make you show your ID and look you up and down like you're super suspicious then they reluctantly hand it over after you have to sign a couple things lol, that stuff man.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Super Chicken Burrito $6.99 12" Warm Flour tortilla with twice the amount of shredded rotisserie chicken, refried beans, Spanish rice, melted shredded mild cheddar cheese, sour cream and choice of fresh salsa(Hot or Mild tomato, spicy green avocado or spicy tomatillo red).

damn that sounds really good. im about to depressingly crack open this bag of spicy bakenets that i regret buying but fuck it going to eat it anyway, im craving salt

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I fucking hate other people's dogs. I don't mind some dogs and there's been a very select few that I actually liked a lot... But I hate how people assume it's ok to bring their dog to my house or business. Leave your fucking dog at home. I hate that I have to deal with dog shit and dog hair and I don't even have a dog.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I fucking hate other people's dogs. I don't mind some dogs and there's been a very select few that I actually liked a lot... But I hate how people assume it's ok to bring their dog to my house or business. Leave your fucking dog at home. I hate that I have to deal with dog shit and dog hair and I don't even have a dog.
lol me too it takes me awhile to warm up to anybodys dog. cats are cool they usually wont try to jump on you and you dont really have to worry about them trying to bite you or something. the only dogs i ever really liked are family members dogs ive gotten used to, or friends dogs ive gotten used to. service dogs are cool they get a pass theyre always pretty cool dogs. i like this apartment complex cause its no dogs allowed, except service dogs cause they cant legally deny service dogs lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
now im about to eat this coffee flavored greek yogurt @Nuttkase I know you love coffee and greek yogurt, and will appreciate and support this decision
tbh..... this was a terrible decision. I like coffee. I like greek yogurt. I do not like "coffee blended greek yogurt". The coffee they use comes off as bitter and rancid, fuck off coffee yogurt straight to the trash fuck you

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't know how the hell that shit made it past product testing. Maybe they just knew for sure enough white people would see it and buy it to cover those product development and packaging design costs and all that, a quick little month long money grab before they discontinue it you see that shit all the time. Right @jake921660 ? You probably see a lot of weird shit come and go