Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn i forgot to buy a new comb also forgot to buy tapatio i used the last of someone's tapatio like a straight inconsiderate jerk i was going to replace it with a new bottle but forgot.... Gonna run to QFC hopefully they have it it's weird to me that some stores don't carry it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Which makes me wonder why Grim doesn't just make a new screen name lol. I'm pretty sure registration is open and isn't upon approval. Butcher make another Butcher account real quick and check.
I dunno last time i tried making an account it said pending approval and it never got approved that was a few months ago

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn i forgot to buy a new comb also forgot to buy tapatio i used the last of someone's tapatio like a straight inconsiderate jerk i was going to replace it with a new bottle but forgot.... Gonna run to QFC hopefully they have it it's weird to me that some stores don't carry it
Stupid ass imgur wont finish uploading this goddamned pic anyway bought a 32oz jug of tapatio to replace the two teaspoons of tapatio i stole like a degenerate thief but had to settle for these shit tier conair women's combs cause qfc doesn't carry those god tier unbreakable combs like literally every single retail and grocery store on this planet. Not a cool story bro why do you even bother sharing shit like that bro

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
all this stupid fucking Susan G. Komen shit everywhere is triggering me

I'm about to write a stern letter to their bullshit foundation, that'll show em
Don't they give like pennies on the dollar lol

If ppl want to help they should fund free mammograms for the unfortunate

#SavePoorTiddies
#AllTiddiesAreCreatedEqualSorta

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
the NFL and WWE who both sell a fuck ton of pink gear only give pennies on the dollar to Susan G. Komen of the pink shit sold and then in turn Susan G. Komen only puts 15% of those couple of pennies to cancer research lol

It's all a massive fucking scam. I get called a scumbag every year too when I bring this up to people.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My god aunt died from breast cancer..... tbh it hurt me, the way she went out, it was horrifying. She was a joyful loving woman i have tons of great memories of her growing up. At least she got to spend the last years of her life pretty happy. Her and my uncle "retired", bought a super nice semi-truck and travelled the United States while picking and choosing what loads and stuff they wanted. RIP