Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Definitely thought someone would grab devonta Freeman before me.... Interesting

Welp looks like i got 2 rb1's now... Lol. Got Em!!!
The Atlanta Falcons updated their unofficial depth chart on Tuesday evening. The noteworthy change? Devonta Freeman is now listed as the starting running back.

The move is unsurprising. While Tevin Coleman looked impressive in Atlanta's offense, Freeman absolutely dismantled a stout Dallas Cowboys defense that was previously the best statistical run defense in the league. Freeman played an every down role, finishing up the game with a ridiculous 30 carries for 141 yards and three touchdowns, and five catches for 52 yards.

oleman is, of course, dealing with a rib fracture, and is expected to return in the next few weeks.

Dan Quinn and company make a bold move after one great game. Once healthy, Coleman should still get a heavy dose of carries, but will likely remain the backup for the near future. Freeman should have a pretty solid hold on the starting spot, but will still need to compete to keep his starting spot.

>past 3 weeks since i picked him up: 6tds 321 rushing 181 receiving