Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Hey man, you'll make it through it. Don't sweat it there are far worse things that could be going on than sitting in a class. Take a deep breath, check out some females in there any good looking girls?
tbh I don't actually mind being here lol just bored as fuck. I get paid to go to school, so I'm getting paid to sit here and do nothing.

Also there are some dope females in here.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tbh I don't actually mind being here lol just bored as fuck. I get paid to go to school, so I'm getting paid to sit here and do nothing.

Also there are some dope females in here.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk
tbh fam that sounds like the type of life i want to be living; you're truly blessed. well i should't say blessed cause you put in work to get to where you're at, i should say you deserve it, and now it's time to own it. Get some 4.0's man shit all over this school, and bang that shy chick you were tlaking about lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i see pierre jumped back on the blue jays bandwagon after having no faith in them once they went down 2-0 he abandoned ship what a puta
lol yeah he was kinda mitigating possible heartbreak like "man whatever its cool i dont even like baseball that much" fuckin gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic toronto blue jays card revoked

Nov 18, 2010
wtf @ these "psycho bitch of the week" commercials is this from a Canada channel gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ? they can say "Fuck you stupid cunt" on national tv up there? lol
Part of that youtube channel i think

i see pierre jumped back on the blue jays bandwagon after having no faith in them once they went down 2-0 he abandoned ship what a puta
lol yeah he was kinda mitigating possible heartbreak like "man whatever its cool i dont even like baseball that much" fuckin gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic toronto blue jays card revoked
Should i be bragging when they were down 0-2 facing elimination?