Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
whoa, you sure you don't have any disc issues or something like compressed areas in your spine? my friend with a corked back had the same troubles and preferred sleeping on concrete in the basement lol. then he started doing some exercises to strengthen his core / lower back and started going to a chiropractor and they fixed him brettygud tbh fam now he doesn't have any issues at all
I used to see a chiropractor quite regularly man. He gave me some exercises to do and shit and would adjust my back a lot. My girl was his receptionist so he did it all for free. My back is pretty decent now unless I'm working in the field for a 24 day shift or something then near the end it starts giving me issues. But I can't not live this life this way so what can I do.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I used to see a chiropractor quite regularly man. He gave me some exercises to do and shit and would adjust my back a lot. My girl was his receptionist so he did it all for free. My back is pretty decent now unless I'm working in the field for a 24 day shift or something then near the end it starts giving me issues. But I can't not live this life this way so what can I do.

wait a minute your girl? YOUR GIRL? You've been in a stable relationship this whole time and this is the first time you mention it and you just do it casually? Goddamn i thought you were completely alone tbh i thought you might be depressed

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

wait a minute your girl? YOUR GIRL? You've been in a stable relationship this whole time and this is the first time you mention it and you just do it casually? Goddamn i thought you were completely alone tbh i thought you might be depressed
Yeah man, girls love me for some reason tho so I got that going for me.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah man, girls love me for some reason tho so I got that going for me.
Maybe because you got a goddamned masters degree, and are in an awesome career and are extremely intelligent and pretty driven to have accomplished that, and that's pretty awesome and they know your superior genes will make great children and you'd provide security and stability

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Maybe because you got a goddamned masters degree, and are in an awesome career and are extremely intelligent and pretty driven to have accomplished that, and that's pretty awesome and they know your superior genes will make great children and you'd provide security and stability
I don't have a MA degree yet, I'm working on it, it got kinda pushed to the wayside because I was working full-time the whole summer. But I'm back at it and I'm going to finish this thesis man.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't have a MA degree yet, I'm working on it, it got kinda pushed to the wayside because I was working full-time the whole summer. But I'm back at it and I'm going to finish this thesis man.
I know you'll write the best thesis that's ever been written, tbh fam, I know you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, and nothing can stop you from achieving your goals

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I know you'll write the best thesis that's ever been written, tbh fam, I know you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, and nothing can stop you from achieving your goals
Thanks and tbh it means a lot to me that you say that. I'm even going to throw in a thank you to you in my acknowledgement section when my thesis is done, it's likely to get published.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man... i wish i a fried chicken breast and some qfc super salad and another salad id decide on while standing there staring at whatever they have. but i dont feel like getting up and going out and doing all that, it's almost one it's not good to sleep on a full stomach anyway

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tbh there's a lot of old people in normandy park and the qfc parking lot is a disaster at this time of day anyway this is like prime errand running time for old folks that shit is guaranteed to be packed lol. not worth almost getting into an accident over