Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My teeth are strong af. Never had a cavity or any major issues lol
Salute fam. Clean teeth and healthy gums are one of the main contributing factors to overall total wellness, and many people neglect their teeth which is a critical mistake. Just got my teeth cleaned in like 30 mins she barely did any scraping and wanted my dick the whole time tbh fam showering me with compliments. my perio chart was breddygud all 2's with a couple 3's where i had wisdom teeth removed and there was extra tissue, no bleed points except one spot where there was extra wisdom teeth tissue. tbh fam my oral hygeine is on fleek right now and i feel proud about myself

just got a haircut and my haircuts looking pretty fly for a white guy too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
they delivered my mattress yesterday... it was fucking worth it. First time in a while i didnt wake up feeling like my back was in knots
hell yeah man. i know that "You can't put a price on a good night's sleep" sounds like some total horseshit that only a mattress salesman would say, but it's true man. Invest in quality sleep your body will thank you for it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
dont bother they are inaccurate as fuck. you can do it once and get 20%bf then drink some water and 10 mins later you will be 25%bf
thanks fam. i heard about them on reddit and it was only like a couple people talking them up, and they're expensive anyway so fuck it then. plus i dont need that extra exposure to radiation ive had enough x-rays for a lifetime
i do a powerlifting program (Candito Training HQ) but i been slack and had some injuries lately so gains have stalled
You'll get back on track man don't get down on yourself. tbh fam you're a beast and nothing can stop you

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher you are in a good mood and that makes me happy but maybe I should go so I don't ruin it for you by just existing.
@Mac Jesus my friend, my closest, nearest and dearest best friend that I've ever had and will ever have, why the hell would you say something like that man? Do you need a hug bro? (no homo)