Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
you see what dana just wrote to bigsby in that condolences thread, that's fucked up.
I ain't gonna reply in that thread and bring more bullshit in to it, so I'll just say it here.

Last year I played football with some people from college. Nothing but 18 and 19 year old kids. I'm 32. One of them said "don't go too hard on the old man, don't want him to have a heart attack and die". That's pretty much the same type of joke Anthony said from the sounds of it.

Saying it's karma that somebody he cared about died because he cracked a fucking joke is pretty disgusting.

I don't get invited to the siccness cool guy club DM's on instagram anymore, so maybe there's more to it. But it sounds like he cracked a joke and said "you're so old you'll probably die soon" or something of that effect, not literally "I want you to die" lol

You don't gotta like the dude, you don't gotta wish condolences, but to go in there and be foul for the sake of being foul is weak. If you don't like the guy then don't post in the thread.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You don't gotta like the dude, you don't gotta wish condolences, but to go in there and be foul for the sake of being foul is weak. If you don't like the guy then don't post in the thread.
I didnt post in the thread because he doesnt come here any more and he probably wont see it. But I spoken to him on IG and he's real down right now as I think we would all be in his situation. I definitely appreciate what infinity did with that thread though because he needs to see folks reaching out and showing support to help him cope in this tough time

Thats why that post was so fucking disgusting. Because he might come back here and see the thread and among all the support he'll see that comment, and thats some nasty ass malicious shit to say to a dude.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Why are my homies not inviting my best friend into the Instagram DM's anymore?

Anyway, yeah, dude made a bunch of jokes towards Dana about her age/looks/etc. I don't remember him saying anything about her about to die soon, but maybe he did. Dana took it pretty hard and banned his account.

Doesn't excuse what Dana said, she should learn when to keep her mouth shut and just say nothing. But, that's the last I'll probably speak on it as well.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Why are my homies not inviting my best friend into the Instagram DM's anymore?
Dana put me on blast on here for sending her a follow request when I first signed up to IG and she blocked my account lol

tbh fam InfamousICON blocked my account too for a misunderstood pierre quote, but whatever. Its his account, he can do what he wants. At least he didnt put me on blast on here.

Last edited: