Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Resident is losing her mind cause these Asians are chain smoking and drunkenly yelling over each other as they play poker or maybe some kinda asian game; she gave them like 2 minutes to chill out after letting it go on from like 8pm to now then she just said she can't take it anymore and called the cops. Lol wtf at least they mightve been receptive to the idea of turning down if they weren't already blackout drunk and ultra hyphy at this point. Now i gotta sit here and wait for the police instead of getting some walking in they probably won't even show up for noise not unless there's amplified music

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Resident is losing her mind cause these Asians are chain smoking and drunkenly yelling over each other as they play poker or maybe some kinda asian game; she gave them like 2 minutes to chill out after letting it go on from like 8pm to now then she just said she can't take it anymore and called the cops. Lol wtf at least they mightve been receptive to the idea of turning down if they weren't already blackout drunk and ultra hyphy at this point. Now i gotta sit here and wait for the police instead of getting some walking in they probably won't even show up for noise not unless there's amplified music
Lol I think u spelled Pokemon as poker bro

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Whoa holy shit this Asian dude is extremely drunk just got into a Mercedes suv almost took out a Ferrari backing up super fast, almost accelerated into a wall, nearly took out the arm thing at the pay garage, then took a screeching turn around the corner like an entire lane too wide nearly into the other lane honestly i wish i got the plate number id call the cops before he can kill some innocent out there. Ah well im hoping he either lives really close or gets pulled over fast lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher my friend what do you think of my new diss?
tbh i don't know what you're talking about and anyway im not in a combative / negative / dissing mood; id rather finish this 3rd banana of the night and use that carbohydrate and nutrient boost to power this brisk 18 minute walk im about to do rather than listen to any diss track

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Props: BUTCHER 206