Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That looks good, gonna try that some time.
its one of those rich mother theresa frozen pizzas that shits like $9 bucks i dont ever buy it unless it goes on sale. its on sale at qfc and fred meyer for 6.99 the whole month i think right now still expensive but you can taste teh quality in the sauce and cheese and crust

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
its one of those rich mother theresa frozen pizzas that shits like $9 bucks i dont ever buy it unless it goes on sale. its on sale at qfc and fred meyer for 6.99 the whole month i think right now still expensive but you can taste teh quality in the sauce and cheese and crust
I'll look at Fry's since it's the same company as QFC and Fred Meyer.

I usually buy the made fresh in the grocery store deli not frozen pizzas

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
tbh fam I get kinda depressed sometimes (not that I really need to type that with my constant posting about my feelings like a female) but the only time I'm really not depressed is when I'm drinking. When I drink I don't feel depressed, I just feel bored yall

Time to finish writing my diss

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
tbh fam I get kinda depressed sometimes (not that I really need to type that with my constant posting about my feelings like a female) but the only time I'm really not depressed is when I'm drinking. When I drink I don't feel depressed, I just feel bored yall

Time to finish writing my diss

Everything will be alright buddy.