Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@BUTCHER206 does the healthmobb approve of my dinner?
I approve of it, there's a lot worse meals out there. I think the actual food police would probably say that's a lot of carbs or something, you probably only need either potatoes or corn, you don't really need both unless that's all you can afford... they're both pretty starchy and high calorie, it'd be better to double down on broccoli. But whatever lol. That look's like itd be difficult to eat without some fish or chicken or something too I hope you had some of that off to the side

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't think I hate a team/city more than detoilet. I hope the hawks smash them tbh
I hate that place and ive never even been tehre / dont really have a real reason to hate it lol. i think the majority of the united states looks down at Detoilet with disgust, tbh

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
CH2

theres this but it looks like shit, you can change it to supposedly 720p

ill let you know if a high quality VLC media player stream pops up, if you have VLC media player

HD10
theres also this, it looks slightly better and i think its actually an american stream lol
Yeah, i use VLC, that seconod link is decent

Beat you by .36 in fantasy football

Fucker. Lol. We both did horribly.

Props: BUTCHER 206