Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What is your favorite ejuice? I like pink starburst the best I have some kiwi strawberry right now that is pretty good!
I make my own. My fave is gremlin juice Vanilla Custard that shit is hyphy but mostly i just vape unflavored now. This stuff is just some random shit i whipped up and am working on its 6% strawberry 5% Bavarian cream 6% Cheesecake Graham Cracker crust, 2% vanilla custard. Trying to copy this crunch berries captain crunch type liquid one of my friends has it's somewhat close, needs more strawberry and a little more cereal taste

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I make my own. My fave is gremlin juice Vanilla Custard that shit is hyphy but mostly i just vape unflavored now. This stuff is just some random shit i whipped up and am working on its 6% strawberry 5% Bavarian cream 6% Cheesecake Graham Cracker crust, 2% vanilla custard. Trying to copy this crunch berries captain crunch type liquid one of my friends has it's somewhat close, needs more strawberry and a little more cereal taste
Dope I been wanting to make my own, it's it hard to do? I don't even know where to start, what site to you order supplies from?

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dope I been wanting to make my own, it's it hard to do? I don't even know where to start, what site to you order supplies from?
It's not hard to do it's just hard to come up with something great. Mostly flavors from "the perfumers/ flavors apprentice" you can get 4oz bottles by signing up for a bulk account they're cheap too like $4.50 - $9 a bottle. For nicotine the best place to order is nude nicotine. For flavors check out bullcityvapor. For vg /pg bulk apothecary.

Something real easy and good is 7% tfa strawberry, 3% tfa dragonfruit, 5% loranns Banana cream.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
It's not hard to do it's just hard to come up with something great. Mostly flavors from "the perfumers/ flavors apprentice" you can get 4oz bottles by signing up for a bulk account they're cheap too like $4.50 - $9 a bottle. For nicotine the best place to order is nude nicotine. For flavors check out bullcityvapor. For vg /pg bulk apothecary.

Something real easy and good is 7% tfa strawberry, 3% tfa dragonfruit, 5% loranns Banana cream.
Shoot me a care package ene!! or sell me a sample bottle lol

Props: BUTCHER 206