Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
oh yeah i took a dab from one of those nectar collector things earlier in the week...i coughed for like 40 minutes then proceeded to be high as fuck for the next like 10 hours lol they are crazy
i just youtubed it looks like some crazy ass shit
busting out torches then holding a little dish of oil and inhaling like youre smoking some fucking pills or tar off some foil with a straw lol

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
i just youtubed it looks like some crazy ass shit
busting out torches then holding a little dish of oil and inhaling like youre smoking some fucking pills or tar off some foil with a straw lol
it was some real ass weed smoking shit, i was gonna bitch out but this chick did it righte before me and coughed up a lung so i was like shit i could do that.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i remember when a bong with a perc was considered hella high tech, shit is just space age now, its crazy. people are out there getting higher than we as a planet have ever been yee
i used to like ecigs + oil and shit but now im just like man fuck all that extra shit just give me some good top shelf buds a grinder and my vape. i realized after awhile oil is fuckin horrible for you lol that shit is some nasty gnarly shit i dont care if its some co2 extracted shatter made from top shelf nugs in a lab its not meant to be smoked or vaped all the time theres a reason why you cough for anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes for some ppl, theres a reason why you wake up with congestion in your chest and if you constantly use that shti u start coughing up stuff and having to clear your chest and throat, shit isnt meant to be in your body man it doesnt want it in there, its harming it

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
oh yeah i took a dab from one of those nectar collector things earlier in the week...i coughed for like 40 minutes then proceeded to be high as fuck for the next like 10 hours lol they are crazy
i used to like ecigs + oil and shit but now im just like man fuck all that extra shit just give me some good top shelf buds a grinder and my vape. i realized after awhile oil is fuckin horrible for you lol that shit is some nasty gnarly shit i dont care if its some co2 extracted shatter made from top shelf nugs in a lab its not meant to be smoked or vaped all the time theres a reason why you cough for anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes for some ppl, theres a reason why you wake up with congestion in your chest and if you constantly use that shti u start coughing up stuff and having to clear your chest and throat, shit isnt meant to be in your body man it doesnt want it in there, its harming it
You are a god damed pussy.