Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No I'm telling the truth
if it were a small like 150g chicken breast that was hammered to an even thickness it might work, but these are like 270-450g chicken breasts. the only way thatd work is if i constantly ran cold water over it and im not goign to waste like 50gallons of water to cook a single meal thats just offensive and ridiculous

But thank you for your support my closest nearest and dearest best friend, your advice is fully appreciated

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
if it were a small like 150g chicken breast that was hammered to an even thickness it might work, but these are like 270-350g chicken breasts. the only way thatd work is if i constantly ran cold water over it and im not goign to waste like 50gallons of water to cook a single meal thats just offensive and ridiculous

But thank you for your support my closest nearest and dearest best friend, your advice is fully appreciated

Put it in cold water in a microwave safe bowl and put it in the microwave on high for 15 minutes.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Put it in cold water in a microwave safe bowl and put it in the microwave on high for 15 minutes.
I dont own a microwave; but if I did, I'd rather use the defrost settings than microwave it on high and allow bacteria to thrive in a warm moist environment and end up getting extremely gassy or the runs or even worse ecoli or salmonella poisoning

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I dont own a microwave; but if I did, I'd rather use the defrost settings than microwave it on high and allow bacteria to thrive in a warm moist environment and end up getting extremely gassy or the runs or even worse ecoli or salmonella poisoning

Put a stick in the frozen chicken and now you have a chicken Popsicle.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i still dont know if you guys actually really wear fubu for real and not ironically every once and awhile lol
only for collecting i wore a jersey out and me and my niggas was at cvs buying drank and there was a group of bitches there and they stared at me like wtf this nigga got on a fubu football jersey lol

just for instagram pictures lol

Nov 18, 2010
only for collecting i wore a jersey out and me and my niggas was at cvs buying drank and there was a group of bitches there and they stared at me like wtf this nigga got on a fubu football jersey lol

just for instagram pictures lol
Trendsetters always take some heat at first, stay pushing the cause.