Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
UK police don't carry guns either. Just the ARU (armed response units) who are only called to terrorist attacks, the Queen's royal guards, and airport security.

probably why that guy that went crazy and killed those dudes wtih a machete just chilled for like 15 minutes afterwards no police to be seen lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Rigby had arrived at Woolwich Arsenal station at 14:10 and was walking down Wellington Street towards the Barracks.[35][36] While Rigby was crossing the road to get to a shop, two men, who were later identified as Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, drove a Vauxhall Tigra car at him at 30 to 40 miles per hour (50 to 60 km/h), knocking him to the ground.[37][38] They attacked Rigby with knives and a cleaver, and attempted to behead him.[9][11][39]

Immediately after the attack, several passers-by stood over Rigby's body to protect him from further injury.[38] Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, a cub scout leader from Cornwall,[40] disembarked from a passing bus with the intention of rendering first aid, after she saw what she thought was a road accident. On discovering that the victim was dead she engaged one of the assailants in conversation. The man said he was responsible for killing the man on the ground – a British soldier who the attacker claimed had "killed Muslims in Iraq and in Afghanistan".[41][42] She asked one of the men to hand over his weapons, but he refused.[43]
One of the assailants, filmed by a bystander, said:
The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one … By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Sharia in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? … when you drop a bomb do you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? … Through many passages in the Koran we must fight them as they fight us … I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think politicians are going to die? No, it's going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back … leave our lands and you will live in peace.
—Michael Adebolajo, excerpted from a Daily Telegraph transcript[44]
Adebolajo also gave a bystander at the scene a handwritten two-page note which set out his justification for his actions.[45][46] The assailants remained at the scene and asked bystanders to call the police.[47] The Metropolitan Police received the first 999 call about an assault at 14:20 and regular unarmed police were deployed. Subsequent 999 calls said the attackers had a firearm, and armed police were ordered to the scene at 14:24. Unarmed police arrived at 14:29, set up a cordon, and remained behind it.[48] Authorised Firearms Officers arrived at 14:34. Two men, one brandishing a cleaver and the other a revolver, charged at the police. Armed police fired eight times and both men were wounded.[38][49] They were arrested and taken to separate hospitals. A revolver, knives, and a cleaver were seized at the scene. The victim, Rigby, was pronounced dead and formally identified.[49]
damn man 24 minutes. thats an eternity for a crazy ass person they could massacre who knows how many people over there that shit doesnt sound safe at all lol id rather people had guns

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
He means shasta and coke zero
Pierre alcohol is treated completely differently here than softcock Canada. I could drink you under the table guaranteed.

The legal drinking age is 18 and the law states anyone 15 or 16 and above can drink beer in a pub if they are with someone over 18 and order food with their drink.

The young people clubs are strict and stick to these laws, but the older pubs are almost guaranteed to serve anyone over 16 with or without food or adult company.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol @ saying you can drink more than him

how mcuh can you drink
I never passed out before. To black out before I had about 3 quarters of a 70cl bottle of regular southern comfort, about 5 full glasses of some 18% drink in my moms cupboard called Austins, 4 pints of cider, and 5 or 6 cans of beer. And I would've kept going if my mom didn't arrive home.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I never passed out before. To black out before I had about 3 quarters of a 70cl bottle of regular southern comfort, about 5 full glasses of some 18% drink in my moms cupboard called Austins, 4 pints of cider, and 5 or 6 cans of beer. And I would've kept going if my mom didn't arrive home.
yeah right

Nov 18, 2010
Pierre alcohol is treated completely differently here than softcock Canada. I could drink you under the table guaranteed.

The legal drinking age is 18 and the law states anyone 15 or 16 and above can drink beer in a pub if they are with someone over 18 and order food with their drink.

The young people clubs are strict and stick to these laws, but the older pubs are almost guaranteed to serve anyone over 16 with or without food or adult company.