Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The fuck? My online class requires a Google+ account cause apparently this teacher is retarded and wants to do class discussions over it, I didn't even realize Google+ was still a thing, but that's not what's weird. I started my Google+ account and apparent it already existed and has 1,061 views even though its completely empty and never been used lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I went to trader Joe's today for the first time and it was filled with nothing but moms with their 63 shitty kids blocking up the isles sticking their fingers into everything. I left with nothing.
Damn that sucks, my Trader Joe's is all rich Suburban house wives in their late 30's and 40's and hella old people between 9am and noon.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
The fuck? My online class requires a Google+ account cause apparently this teacher is retarded and wants to do class discussions over it, I didn't even realize Google+ was still a thing, but that's not what's weird. I started my Google+ account and apparent it already existed and has 1,061 views even though its completely empty and never been used lol
my work is now putting all rosters up on google plus which is retarded