Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Mash potatoes on mince beef.

That looks wack, the mashed potatoes look crusty and hard on top and it looks like they didn't drain the grease from the ground beef.

I feel like I could make that same dish and make it 100x better. Maybe add some shredded cheese on top also.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That looks wack, the mashed potatoes look crusty and hard on top and it looks like they didn't drain the grease from the ground beef.

I feel like I could make that same dish and make it 100x better. Maybe add some shredded cheese on top also.
Yeah shredded cheese is sometimes added on top. A thin layer at the top of the potato becomes slightly crusty due to the cooking, but that photo definitely looks grosser than the one I ate.

You should definitely try it tho, its a real easy recipe.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Happy bday Rossibreath @Rossibreath , sorry to hear about Jordy Nelson...he's one of my favorite WRs in the league. Wish it happened to Riley Cooper/Jordan Matthews/Josh Huff/Nelson Agholor instead.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I've had what the Irish call Sheppard's Pie a bunch of times at Irish pubs and restaurants. They add a bunch of shit to it like onions, peas, carrots, and whatever else they feel like throwing in.
Cottage pie and sherpard's pie are the same thing. The only difference is shepard's pie is made with lamb (s/o incisions) and cottage pie is beef. 99% of all cottage pies have vegetables in them. That one in the photo is just a shitty example.