Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Damn today is going to suck im about to drive to my friends property after work down in the Tahuya forest stay awake all day then drive back to work lol, wish i had some Cocaine
Make sure to count them cocaine calories. God forbid you go over your limit

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Pills were worse than anything though i remember morphine and percs and oc's would have me not eating for like 2 - 3 days and if i did eat id just puke or something lol ultimate weight loss drug i should get addicted to pain killers or heroin thatd kick ass
Not me man... they pills did make me all sucked up but sometimes when i mixed the right amount of weed and alcohol with the oxy id get insane munchies. Like sometimes i just wouldnt stop eating, id eat like 2-3 days worth of food lol. Then there were times where i wouldnt eat shit and my stomach would shrink so id get full off of 3 bites of food

Sometimes i miss being a DrugAddictedLoser

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Holy fuck, I just watched a video of Trump giving a speech in front of thousands of rednecks in Alabama today. They were chanting USA USA USA while he talked about rebuilding our military and making it so strong no country will ever mess with us.

Then I saw another news story about people beating the fuck out of Mexicans in the name of Trump.

The amount of low IQ mongoloids in this country is actually starting to scare me lol

Jul 12, 2002
Holy fuck, I just watched a video of Trump giving a speech in front of thousands of rednecks in Alabama today. They were chanting USA USA USA while he talked about rebuilding our military and making it so strong no country will ever mess with us.

Then I saw another news story about people beating the fuck out of Mexicans in the name of Trump.

The amount of low IQ mongoloids in this country is actually starting to scare me lol
I agree shit is scary as fuck. It's like the more racist shit he says, the more support he gets in the Republican primary. Just goes to show you how retarded a lot of ppl in this country are.