Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
wrap some bacon around the chicken slap some pulled pork on top add some cheese

damn that looks pretty hyphy, ive been seeing all these pics of pulled pork recently and its putting me in the mood for it. its just hard cause if i buy a whole pork shoulder and cook it that shit'll take me like 5 days to eat it all lol. i also have been seeing this pics of chicken wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese and peppers and other stuff... forget what theyre called ill look it up real quick.

a "Fatty" of course lol

this ones made with pork but i saw soem chicken ones the past couple days

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
theres nothing wrong with that sandwich, its just way overboard. like why go that overboard and feel like shit afterwards. why not just eat two slices of bread, a slice of cheese, couple slices of bacon, and a nice scoop of pulled pork. whys it gotta be "8 SLICE BACON WRAPPED POUND OF CHEESE 4 SLICES BREAD 1 POUND PORK LOLOL" fucking "foodies" have no respect for themselves lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
theres nothing wrong with that sandwich, its just way overboard. like why go that overboard and feel like shit afterwards. why not just eat two slices of bread, a slice of cheese, couple slices of bacon, and a nice scoop of pulled pork. whys it gotta be "8 SLICE BACON WRAPPED POUND OF CHEESE 4 SLICES BREAD 1 POUND PORK LOLOL" fucking "foodies" have no respect for themselves lol

fuck off you communist bring back american butcher

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
lookin for some new workout and work headphones those yurbuds are pieces of shit they made the headphone jack short shit keeps unplugging all the fuckin time
I always buy jaybird wireless ones. Overpriced but sweatproof and pretty decent sound. Old ones used to be legit waterproof, new ones the buttons got fucked up when they got too soaked and i had to exchange them.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i just remembered i made a toasted peanut butter sandwich with like 12 slices of thick cut peppered bacon though then posted it on here lol, oh and chocolate syrup drizzled on the bacon too. then there was that time i made that burger with like 1/2 pound of beef and a huge amount of fried hashbrowns, topped with an egg overeasy. dear god man, what the fuck was wrong wtih me. alcoholism plus weed and depression maybe lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I always buy jaybird wireless ones. Overpriced but sweatproof and pretty decent sound. Old ones used to be legit waterproof, new ones the buttons got fucked up when they got too soaked and i had to exchange them.
eh don't feel like recharging headphones whats the battery life on em work i use em for like 11 hours

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i thought i was a masterchef switched my oven off at the 18 minute mark was going to let the chicken breast chill and finish cooking with the leftover heat, pulled it out, thickest part of the breast was at 163 degrees F (you need it at minimum 165 degrees) so i got pissed then shoved it back in there cranked the oven to 450 then forgot about now my apartment smells like some burnt ass seasoning overcooked the shit out of this chicken lol fuck

Nov 18, 2010
i thought i was a masterchef switched my oven off at the 18 minute mark was going to let the chicken breast chill and finish cooking with the leftover heat, pulled it out, thickest part of the breast was at 163 degrees F (you need it at minimum 165 degrees) so i got pissed then shoved it back in there cranked the oven to 450 then forgot about now my apartment smells like some burnt ass seasoning overcooked the shit out of this chicken lol fuck

Bon appetit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol I find this shit funny.

I'm kinda depressed but I keep it low key. I been depressed since like age 10, probably before. Since about 15 I been treating myself with medical marijuana but since I been dry for like the past 4 months I been hit pretty hard. I'm actually kinda suicidal at times.

Shit recently I tied a fucking noose and hooked it up and I was 5 seconds away from killing myself but something just wouldn't let me. Unless you been there you would never know but it felt kinda spiritual like I wasn't ready for life to end forever for me. I'm just holding onto the hope that shit gets better, I get my lucky break or whatever.
281g chicken breast on deck