Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Maybe if you don't know how to shop at those places. Last time I was at QFC I got 5 bags of Gold Fish crackers for like 7 cents each.
Nah i know. All i do is buy off the weekly flyer front page and back page lol, look for clearance and manager specials and all that. But if you're just like "i want to make a lasagna" basically winco will win every time because everything there is constantly cheap, no real sales or weekly flyers

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Walmart used to be constantly cheap like Winco but now that they don't have to be since they destroyed everyone ... I see how they do shit now lol. Like take something that's usually 2.99. Qfc / safeway / fred meyer will keep it at 2.99 then once a month or so cycle it as 2/$5. Walmart will keep it at 2.87 or something, offer the same product as Walmart brand "Great Value" for $2.62 or something, and just never ever cycle it as 2/$5 or any other special. Fuckers. It's just an illusion that things are cheaper there

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn i hate Walmart. I went in there Wednesday morning to buy diet soda and its a trip going in there lol. You walk by pallets and pallets of junk food everywhere. I can just imagine people being triggered by all that shit and just dumping it in the cart. "oh a 40pack of donuts its ony $4.88! Oooh look at this 5 pound box of gummy snacks little billy will love these, 100% vitamin c and made with real fruit juice! 64oz jug of V8 splash, doc said i needed more fruits and vegetables!" lol shit man