Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sound like me with a loaf of bread. Like, you need bread in the house, but as someone who lives alone sometimes you don't need that much bread. I don't buy wack ass Wonder bread so the shelf life is usually at best a week and a half. Wish they sold like half loafs for half the price lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sound like me with a loaf of bread. Like, you need bread in the house, but as someone who lives alone sometimes you don't need that much bread. I don't buy wack ass Wonder bread so the shelf life is usually at best a week and a half. Wish they sold like half loafs for half the price lol
I swore off sandwiches im tired of the fat cats in the sandwich industry controlling my life. You want a sandwich so you buy some meat and cheese and lettuce and tomato and all that, some mayonnaise,a loaf of bread. Only the meat runs out before the cheese and bread so you have to buy more. Now the bread runs out and you have to buy more, then you gotta get more cheese and lettuce and the whole things a giant goddamned scam to keep you enslaved forever. You can never win you just have to keep buying and buying and the bread to sandwich filler ratio never evens out

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can't even really enjoy bread anymore ever since InfamousICON @InfamousICON pointed out white bread tastes like nothing but starch thats all i can taste in the majority of breads. Whatever was filtering out that taste is gone now and its all starch now

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I can't even really enjoy bread anymore ever since InfamousICON @InfamousICON pointed out white bread tastes like nothing but starch thats all i can taste in the majority of breads. Whatever was filtering out that taste is gone now and its all starch now
lol I got some organic white bread not that long ago that wasn't all starchy. I still fuck with shit like Dave's Killer Bread though, don't taste that shit at all, it's just expensive as hell.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol I got some organic white bread not that long ago that wasn't all starchy. I still fuck with shit like Dave's Killer Bread though, don't taste that shit at all, it's just expensive as hell.
Dave's killer million dollar buns are pretty good. They're pretty small though, but i was using them when i had unstoppable burger cravings to make perfect little 1/4 lb cheeseburgers that came out to 550 - 700 calories

Edit: oh yeah and the main point... Come in a 4pack lol

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dave's killer million dollar buns are pretty good. They're pretty small though, but i was using them when i had unstoppable burger cravings to make perfect little 1/4 lb cheeseburgers that came out to 550 - 700 calories
Those buns are good, I got sick of them though, my daughter's mom used to get them for free from this organic vegan restaurant she works at, they would always buy too much and give her a bag of them lol I ate way too many of them over the course of a couple months, so she quit taking them cause I started wasting them.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think Nuttkase @Nuttkase would get offended being at a winco lol it has a Walmart vibe to it at least in kent
WinCo is cool here, just like any other grocery store, but cheaper. First place I saw in this city that started selling Dave's Killer Bread like 3 years ago. I can see how the cheaper price would bring in a white trashy clientele in some places though lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
WinCo in federal way was the shit though. I remember once being dead broke yet buying all the stuff for sausage and pepper hoagies: spicy sausage, hoagie buns, Tillamook pepperjack cheese, green and red peppers, onion, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, yukon gold potatoes, and even a 2 liter of Pepsi for $22-23. Shit would've been $30-45 easily at qfc / fred meyer / safeway

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WinCo in federal way was the shit though. I remember once being dead broke yet buying all the stuff for sausage and pepper hoagies: spicy sausage, hoagie buns, Tillamook pepperjack cheese, green and red peppers, onion, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, yukon gold potatoes, and even a 2 liter of Pepsi for $22-23. Shit would've been $30-45 easily at qfc / fred meyer / safeway
Maybe if you don't know how to shop at those places. Last time I was at QFC I got 5 bags of Gold Fish crackers for like 7 cents each.